Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Indie Author Spotlight

Ok so I know I've said this before but I am really going to focus on getting more posted to this blog moving forward. Keeping that in mind I have decided to dedicate each Friday in the summer to some of  the most hard working Authors out there. So step on back each Friday starting July 4, 2014 to meet some of the internets new and up and coming Indie authors! 

I am happy to announce that the first author 
will be Rivka Spicer. If you are long
time reader of this blog then you've heard that name before. Rivka is the author of a fantastic
self published Vampire series, Masquerade. Be sure to check it out.

Now if you are a self published or new author I do still have slots available. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment