Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vicious Grace ~ M.L.N Hanover

Vicious Grace (The Black Sun's Daughter, #3)Vicious Grace by M.L.N. Hanover
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok, so I feel bad for Jayne her she is thinking she saving the world and well now what is she supposed to do. I don't love this series but I do like it enough to want to know how it ends so I just ordered the next one on Amazon. It feels like the story is going someplace, I hope it gets there soon.


Summary:
When you’re staring evil in the eye, don’t forget to watch your back . . . For the first time in forever, JaynĂ© Heller’s life is making sense. Even if she routinely risks her life to destroy demonic parasites that prey on mortals, she now has friends, colleagues, a trusted lover, and newfound confidence in the mission she inherited from her wealthy, mysterious uncle. Her next job might just rob her of all of them. At Grace Memorial Hospital in Chicago, something is stirring. Patients are going AWOL and research subjects share the same sinister dreams. Half a century ago, something was buried under Grace in a terrible ritual, and it’s straining to be free. JaynĂ© is primed to take on whatever’s about to be let loose. Yet the greatest danger now may not be the huge, unseen force lurking below, but the evil that has been hiding in plain sight all along—taking her ever closer to losing her body, her mind, and her soul. . 

My Take:

This is an interesting story with lots of twists and turns. It is very unique which is one of the reasons I keep buying them. I do think that Jayne is starting to come into her own and I have a feeling the next one is gonna be an eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment