Monday, March 11, 2013

Beast Behaving Badly ~ Shelly Laurenston

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fun, fast paced and sexy! This was another one that made me laugh out loud more than once. I am so glad I was able to grab this one as a netgalley.

Summary:
Ten years after Blayne Thorpe first encountered Bo Novikov, she still can't get the smooth-talking shifter out of her head. Now he's shadowing her in New York-all seven-plus feet of him-determined to protect her from stalkers who want to use her in shifter dogfights. Even if he has to drag her off to an isolated Maine town where the only neighbors are other bears almost as crazy as he is...

Let sleeping dogs lie. Bo knows it's good advice, but he can't leave Blayne be. Blame it on her sweet sexiness -- or his hunch that there's more to this little wolfdog than meets the eye. Blayne has depths he hasn't yet begun to fathom -- much as he'd like to. She may insist Bo's nothing but a pain in her delectable behind, but polar bears have patience in spades. Soon she'll realize how good they can be together. And when she does, animal instinct tells him it'll be worth the wait..

My take:


Loved it! I am seriously considering buying the whole series and just reading them when ever I need a good laugh. Of course if the rest are anything like the two I've read so far I will have to make sure I only start reading them when I have the time to read the whole thing. I was up till 12am reading and only went to be because my kindle died. It was fully charged when I started so as you can tell I just couldn't pull myself away.

Anyways this story follows an unlikely couple the OCD Bo and the zanny all over the place Blayne. No matter how much they fight their attraction they seem to have gotten under each others skin. Now Blayne keeps trying to fix Bo and Bo just wants to get Blayne to wear a watch that works. In the end though their passion wins out.
This was a heart warming and hysterical novel. Very fun and very exciting all the way up to the end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment