Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble

Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
I was lucky enough to score a copy of this as an e-book for free last year. I have to say this was one of the first e-books that I really enjoyed. The story follows a teenage girl and her journey trying to save Anastasia Romanov. Preble transports us back to an era long passed but much talked about as Anne dreams about that fateful day in Russian History.
This story was easy to get through, with enjoyable characters. It was surprising how uplifting the story felt  considering that outcome of the Romanov family. I have always found the mystery of Anastasia to be an interesting one and I do believe Preble has done an excellent job with it. This is a young adult book so it made for easy reading, just the type of story to curl up with on a cold winter day.


I'd give this book a 4 out of 5 stars, as long as you consider the YA status


No comments:

Post a Comment